Enrol now for our range of classes for everyone
Enrol now for our classes for everyone
Music Together® mixed age classes are for children 0-5 years and the adults who love them. Support your child’s musical development by joining them in singing, dancing, musical exploration, instrumental play and good old fashioned fun.
Music Together® Rhythm Kids for kids 5-7 years to continue to develop music skills in a friendly group setting through instrumental play, dance and singing and fun.
Music Together® Guitar for Grownups to learn guitar to play with your familiy in a friendly group setting.
Weekly Drum Circles are for kids 8-12 , and adult beginners. Drum Circles for oragnisations and groups are by arrangement.
Visual Arts workshops are offered by passionate artisan and teacher Sophie Appleby. Create beautiful items to use, and enjoy delicious refreshments and great conversation while you learn.
Music for Life is for people with additional needs who want to learn music. Join our joyful musical community.
See below for dates, times, fees and further details.
Classes are held in our beautiful studio in Merbein.
Talk to us to learn more about
- Professional learning workshops for teachers, therapists and support staff in a range of music, arts, therapy, education and special education topics.
- Commissioned creation of written educational resources such as teacher resource kits for music, dance, and drama performances, resources to support the inclusion of students with special needs in a range of settings and training materials, with the possibility of developing the resources into digital materials such as training videos, interactive online resources etc.
- Weekly learning groups in the studio during school term time such as Music Together® family music sessions for 0-5 year olds and their families, Drum Circles, music and dance groups for adults with disabilities, choir/group singing sessions, Music Together® Rhythm Kids program for 5-7 year olds
- Music Together Guitar for GrownUps
- Stand alone community learning workshops such school holiday music, creative movement and drama, instrument making programs, Music for Relaxation, singing for adults
- Individual and group music education programs.