Sunraysia Arts and Learning was established in 2015 by Catherine Threlfall, a leading educator and music therapist with over 20 years experience bringing people together to learn through the arts. Our team of experienced educators and therapists offer a wide range of programs to suit everyone.
- The highly regarded Music Together® program for 0-8 year olds and their families.
- A range of arts and learning workshops for all ages and abilities.
- Tailored group music education for early childhood services and schools.
- Drum Circles and Group Guitar for adults.
- Process art programs for kids and adults.
- Individualised music teaching for people with additional learning needs.
- Tailored music programs for organisations.
- Opportunities for families and individuals with NDIS and HCWA funding.
- Accessible learning opportunities for families who have a health care card, or other access needs.
- Music therapy for organisations, groups and individuals.
- Education and therapy consulting, professional supervision and mentoring.
- Professional learning opportunities.
- Creation of arts, education, music therapy and disability specific resources for your setting.
The office and studio are based at Catherine and Paul’s family rural property, Myoora in Merbein, near Mildura, Victoria. The original homestead was built in 1914. The studio is fully accessible for pram and wheelchair users.
Sunraysia Arts and Learning programs are inclusive, to ensure quality learning is available to everyone. We have deep experience in working in community settings, and in partnerships with arts, community, health, education, and disability organisations to provide equity of access.