Creating Learning Resources for your Organisation
Our experienced team of writers and designers create fantastic resources to support learning, health and wellbeing for children and adults.
We research, write and publish customised resources for arts, education, health and community organisations. We also help complement existing resources.
Imagine how a custom designed learning resource could enhance learning opportunities in your setting!
- Teacher Education Kits for Children’s Theatre and Performing Arts companies
- Teacher Support Materials to support arts learning in schools, preschools, and child care settings.
- Teacher Support Materials to support all learning in schools, preschools, and child care settings for students and children with special needs.
- Written resources supporting the learning of people of all ages with additional needs.
- Written resources for education, health and community organisations guiding the use of music and the arts to support learning, health and wellbeing.
We work in collaboration with leading independent theatre producers CDP productions to create leading Teacher Resource Kits for award winning children’s theatre productions.
Catherine Threlfall’s resources address the needs of both teachers and students, providing detailed and quality ideas to engage students and promote deep understanding.
They are the most comprehensive I have ever used and are presented with a deep understanding of the diverse needs of students today and provide activities that address educational outcomes for all students, inclusive of a range of abilities.
Elaine Smith – Teacher/Education Consultant
CDP Theatre Producers